WordPress Backend Developer
AVANTedge Marketing is looking for a talented WordPress web developer. The person will be responsible for developing WordPress websites alongside a team of graphic designers. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for creating outstanding high impact and sophisticated web development and design solutions. The role involves understanding client briefs, interpreting these and providing effective online solutions.
No recruitment agencies to contact us please. We find new staff through our own adverts.
Please email us your application. Should you be short listed, we will call you within two days to setup an interview.
- Two years’ WordPress development
- Portfolio of sites you have done yourself
- HTML and CSS experience
- Solid understanding of SEO
- WordPress themes and child themes
- WordPress boilerplates (blank/custom builds)
- WordPress plugins
- PHP, MySQL, PHPMyadmin
- HTML 5, CSS 3.0, SasS, media queries, responsive design
- Version control- specifically GIT
- Development from design – AI/PSD
- Google Analytic experience
- Google AdWords experience
- Social media experience and APIs
- Google Maps API
- Cpanel experience
- MySQL experience
- Team player
- Willing to learn and grow
We are looking for dependable and enthusiastic people interested in building a career with our great company. The Debt Collector will prepare notifications to secure payment; explain penalties, interest, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply. The Debt Collector will also obtain and evaluate financial information for the purpose of negotiating payment of balance in full, settlement and/or payment plan.
- Knowledge of DCA standards and relevant laws.
- Ability to negotiate while maintaining a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Ability to perform basic tracing tasks which include following company’s tracing matrix in order to make contact with our customer.
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Meet monthly individual goals as set by the Department Manager.
- 2 years in as an active Debt Collector
- 08h00am to 16h30pm Mon- Thu
- 08h00am to 16h00pm Fri
Please mail your CV to email@example.com – Reference “ Debt Collector”
A great opportunity from a leading legal software provider has arisen for a Business Consultant focussing on the implementation of our software. The Business Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of software to clients throughout Sub Saharan Africa, managing the full implementation life-cycle and being the client’s primary contact throughout the delivery process.
The implementation consultant will be experienced in the full implementation lifecycle, from taking requirements, documentation, configuration and training of software.
- Manage mutliple implementations of software to clients
- Consultancy background – Able to demonstrate confidence dealing with clients
- Experience in configuration and training on software
- Advises Clients on best practice in business processes,
- Manages delivery of agreed deliverables throughout the project life cycle Kick-off, Requirement Analysis, Design, Acceptance Testing, Training & Rollout
- Conducts a thorough needs analysis of client requirements
- Compiles detailed client requirement specifications for system configuration
- Provides continuous updates and feedback on progress to Project Lead
- Delivers training to End Users
- Takes responsibility for being up-to-date on latest developments and changes on the relevant solution and patches
- Provides Telephone, Email and Onsite Support
- Provides support to Clients
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 2-3 year of experience
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Thorough understanding of business requirement analysis processes and methodologies
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Strong analytical skills and above average cognitive ability
- Position does requires travelling
- Must be a good team player and willing to work in a high performance environment
Enhance, extend and retain the Company’s/Division’s business through representing the company to existing clients and to achieve pre-determined retention targets. Coordination and consolidation of retention feedback from role players in the business.
- Account manager a number allocated customers for the region and or division
- Achieve monthly retentions budgets
- Maintain complete records of all activities regarding the customer
- Encourage our existing client base to retain our services by building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Tertiary Qualification an advantage
- Technical or software knowledge advantageous
- Minimum 5 Years of field experience
- Minimum 12 months of proven experience in similar role
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Windows, Internet tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels
- Ability to facilitate communication, coordinate, plan and report.
- Strong behavioural connection with values of service, relationships and teamwork
- High energy level / self-motivated /planning and organising
- Team player / collaborative / initiative / innovative / persuasive
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
- Ability to form strong customer relationships at all levels
- A high work ethic and tenacity
- Confident and passionate.
Own vehicle essential, must be willing to travel extensively