We are looking for dependable and enthusiastic people interested in building a career with our great company. The Debt Collector will prepare notifications to secure payment; explain penalties, interest, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply. The Debt Collector will also obtain and evaluate financial information for the purpose of negotiating payment of balance in full, settlement and/or payment plan.
- Knowledge of DCA standards and relevant laws.
- Ability to negotiate while maintaining a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Ability to perform basic tracing tasks which include following company’s tracing matrix in order to make contact with our customer.
- Consistently and accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Meet monthly individual goals as set by the Department Manager.
- 2 years in as an active Debt Collector
- 08h00am to 16h30pm Mon- Thu
- 08h00am to 16h00pm Fri
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Reference “ Debt Collector”