WordPress Backend Developer
AVANTedge Marketing is looking for a talented WordPress web developer. The person will be responsible for developing WordPress websites alongside a team of graphic designers. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for creating outstanding high impact and sophisticated web development and design solutions. The role involves understanding client briefs, interpreting these and providing effective online solutions.
No recruitment agencies to contact us please. We find new staff through our own adverts.
Please email us your application. Should you be short listed, we will call you within two days to setup an interview.
- Two years’ WordPress development
- Portfolio of sites you have done yourself
- HTML and CSS experience
- Solid understanding of SEO
- WordPress themes and child themes
- WordPress boilerplates (blank/custom builds)
- WordPress plugins
- PHP, MySQL, PHPMyadmin
- HTML 5, CSS 3.0, SasS, media queries, responsive design
- Version control- specifically GIT
- Development from design – AI/PSD
- Google Analytic experience
- Google AdWords experience
- Social media experience and APIs
- Google Maps API
- Cpanel experience
- MySQL experience
- Team player
- Willing to learn and grow